Is your firm protected against breaches to its confidential information?
Your LawyerCare® policy provides your firm with $25,000/$25,000 of CyberCare®* risk protection. You can choose to purchase a higher limit of $250,000. Both endorsements include not only third-party coverage, but also first-party coverage uniquely designed for the data threats law firms face.
When your firm has a question or claim, you don’t just receive financial assistance—you receive a rapid response from professionals who know what needs to be done.
- Enterprise Privacy and Confidentiality—coverage for legal liability arising from data breaches, including loss of personally identifiable information or confidential information.
- Crisis/Incident Response—provides you with access to a dedicated panel of experts to help navigate the breach response process from start to finish.
- Regulatory Defense, Fines, and Penalties*— coverage for regulatory investigations, fines, and penalties arising from a wrongful act.
- Computer Attacks—coverage for legal liability arising from computer attacks.
- Damage to or Loss of Client Data—coverage for legal liability in the event of damage to or loss of a client’s electronic data.
- 24-hour Access to Claims Reporting and Data Breach Services—toll-free 24-hour access to claims reporting and data breach services.
- Cyber Loss Control Tools—web access to cyber risk assessment tools and loss prevention materials.
For details, please call your local agent.
* Coverage may not be available in your state.